BOGO Beer

code_d

I read somewhere that on the NCL you can get Buy One Get One Buckets of Beer? :D

Could this be true??:)

Where on the ship would it be available? Is it just a promotional thing?

We will be on the Dawn in 3 days!! Just look for me and DW wearing our 'Mean Green Drinking Machine' SHIRTS, just chillin'!!:cool:

code_d,

We were on the Sun this past January and never heard of a bogo for buy one bucket get a bucket of beer. However, what they do have is buy 5 bottles and get the 6th bottle free in a football style helmet. There was one price for domestic and another slightly higher for imports. Sorry, but I don't remember the exact price. But we did purchase our share of "helmets".

gym2

When we were on the 15 day Spirit cruise in November, they did have BOGO drinks at one of the bars from 5 - 7pm. This did not work for the buckets of beer but if you buy 5 beers, you will get 5 free. I saw people asking for some of the beers not to be opened so you could drink them later. This only became available on the last 7 nights of the cruise so you may not have this on a 7 day cruise.

Archived