Liberty 9A Aft Cabin 6452

CECRN

Anyone stay in this cabin, or have any info on the 9A aft cabins?

We had 6452 on the Glory and loved it! On the Glory there is no sofa, a table and chair instead, but I believe on the Liberty there is a sofa in that cabin. The cabin is configured differently, but spacious in my opinion. The balcony is wonderful! We did notice some noise in the evenings from the club below, but it was much worse as you moved down the hall. For that reason we moved up a deck this year; we have several people with us and they "suffered" with the music last year. You should hear little in your cabin. Here are a few of my pictures.

2761272140064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2602942580064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2458781400064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2554921160064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

We also had that room 2 cruises ago, and have booked the similiar one on the Splendor for our next cruise. We love it. It seems like it has a lot more room than the reg. aft. balcony rooms, but guess it has the same square footage, but the shape is different, so it is much roomier feeling. We love the balcony. We had more than 11 people out there at one time and was not crowded. It was wonderful to stand out there when you left and pulled in to ports. We found that we spent so much time on the balcony. Even slept out there most of one night untill it started to sprinkle.

We did not hear any noise from the lounge below. Others in our group, 3 cabins down, said they could hear faint music noise at night, but it was not enough to keep them awake.

I think you will love that room. It spoiled us so much that when we went on our cruise last month, our reg. balcony room just didn't seem as nice.

For our upcoming sailing in Nov. in Europe & Transatlantic, originally wanted a 9A cabin but PVP said that since there were 2 of us we took the chance of being moved if someone else came along who had more than 3 people and wanted that cabin. I suggested we pay for a "phantom" third and she said still wouldn't matter. If they REALLY had a 3 or more party they could move us. Thought no way am I going to let that happen and then have to take our chances, so we opted for the next best thing, which is the extended balcony aft cabin right next to it. Is cheaper in price but at least she said we wouldn't be moved from it should something happen. Was shocked actually when I heard about this Carnival policy. Have sailed other lines and what you pay for is what you get. I guess not on CC. That's fine. We saved money it's still a larger balcony cabin on the aft. Happy Sailing!

Archived