Destiny Balcony

ldw81

we are booked on a southern Caribbean cruise in July. We booked through a TA and went with the guarenteed balcony room. Do I have to wait until we are getting on the ship to find out our room number?? Or at least our level??

we are booked on a southern Caribbean cruise in July. We booked through a TA and went with the guarenteed balcony room. Do I have to wait until we are getting on the ship to find out our room number?? Or at least our level??

When ever we have done guarenteed we found out at the the dock. But I have herd on here you can find out by the Carnival web site. You have to go in to the gift section and act like you are buying a gift. It after putting in your Res.# Its suppose to give you the room number. Then just click out of that sections before you confirm the order. I haven't tried it but its suppose to work that way.. But until you sail that room could change also.

No, I see nothing about my cabin, not even that I've reserved a balcony. It just has our booking number, sail date and that it's a s. caribbean cruise...but we don't sail until July.

I'm just really excited!! This is our first cruise! 141 Days left to go!!

Did your TA give you a confirmation notice from Carnival for your booking? If so, (just going off what I have) in the upper left hand corner it will say:

BOOKING: ......

SAILING: Ship, date, length of cruise

CABIN: TBA CATEGORY: 8A

You may find out your cabin number right after you have made final payment, or it may not be until you are at the dock, or sometime in between! In 2005 we booked an OV guarantee and didn't find out our cabin number until we arrived at the airport in San Juan.

(Just my experience. I'm sure there are others who have had different things happen to them.)

We booked a cat. 8A guarantee on the Destiny for our honeymoon and did not receive our cabin assignment until we checked in at the pier. Our documents and luggage tags only said TBA for cabin. That said, it was worth the wait - we were upgraded to a cat. 11 suite. Good luck!

Archived