Who's Bright Idea Was This!?

rucruizin

Some genius came up with the bright idea to stick an extra day in this month.:mad: Well whoever it was, I'd like to give them a piece of my mind! I mean, the nerve of someone to stick an extra day in there between me, and my cruise!:D

It could be worse. If today were Monday, that would mean we would have an extra Monday and noone needs that .... upcoming cruise or not! :rolleyes:

Les

Some genius came up with the bright idea to stick an extra day in this month.:mad: Well whoever it was, I'd like to give them a piece of my mind! I mean, the nerve of someone to stick an extra day in there between me, and my cruise!:D

Well at least March 9th is only a 23 hour day so that helps make up for it. :)

Well it looks like it was either Julius Caesar or Pope Gregory?? I think, I read the whole article on Wikipedia and was kind of confused about the whole thing. And it probably wasn't either one of those guys any way, just some under recognized atronomer who worked for them.

I heard they don't follow the dress code:D

Look on the bright side especially if your a woman. If today's your birthday you don't have to lie about your age....

Actually, one of my patients had a birthday today...she told me she was 84? I think...Then I told her that according to my calculations, she should only be in her 20's. I made her day!:)

Archived