Many Cruise videos to part with.What to do with them?

steveaaaa

My DW wants me to start unloading my collection of cruise videos. I have about 5 dozen tapes total that I am going to put on ebay. What I want is your imput. Should I sell them as a whole, per cruise line, or individually. These are from CCL,RCCL,Princess,Costa,and Celebrity.

Thanks

Steve

Do you happen to have a Voyager of the Seas video?? I might be interested in purchasing that from you. Years ago, RCCL had videos of all the ships, I have one from Rhapsody that we truly enjoyed watching over again prior to our cruise to Alaska and then afterwards to show others where we had been. Reply here if you have that one for sale, thanks!

hi steve

i just saw your post. do you happen to have the video from the carnival spirit glacier bay sailing on sept 10 to the 17th 2003. i didnt pick one up on the ship and sure wish i could get one. carnival said i could not buy one now. they must not keep them around. if so please contact me at

smoore3@frontiernet.net thatnks

Archived