Divi Little Bay Beach Excursion

Divi was AMAZING! I had a pretty dick time there myself! We rented jet-ski'sfor an hour and were allowed to go out as far as you wanted just as long as u didnt go to far left or right past the cliffs that were on each side of the bay.. we went all the way to the french side

As for the Buffet its actually PRETTY GOOD. Vator Im not sure when u went but maybe it was different Our coupon allowed us to have a Burger, Chicken or Chicken Sandwich and also Macaroni-Salad, Tossed Salad and Cole-Slaw. As for the drinks your allowed 2 and give the choice between Soda, Fruit Punch, Bottled Water, Amstel Light or a Fruit Punch CockTail NOT just Beer or Water and NOT just a Burger.. and the beach was BEAUTIFUL! Nice sandy beaches, no shells or rocks and beautiful crystal clear water! And the whole time they have music and/or a band playing in a couple sections of the beach

how much were the jet ski rentals? do you pay per person or per jet ski?! can you do 2 people on one?! we are going to do this excursion in june!

anyone know about the jet ski rentals. can you rent 1 for 2 people? how much does it cost?!

Yes, my wife rode on behind me. I believe it was $45 or $50 for 30 or 40 minutes. That was almost 2 years ago though.

• 9 years later...
You can get a van/taxi right off the ship near where the excursions leave from and when you get ready to leave to go back to the ship there is usually a taxi there. You can rent chairs and umbrellas when you get there. There is also a little store there we bought water from cheaper than the ship water. It worked for us because we were able to do it at the times we wanted rather then the excursion time.

Where is the store where you purchased the water? At the pier or at Divi???

Rarely is an "excursion" needed for a beach day in the Caribbean....do it on your own....wherever you decide to spend the day! Google your port, or pick up a guidebook from your library...the more you know, the more comfortable you'll be doing it yourself! So easy! And, much cheaper!