things to do ar Grand Cayman

stingray195

Need some recommendations on where to go while in port at Grand Caymans. My wife wants to stay on a beach and have a bar nearby, my daughter and her friend (in their 20’s) want to snorkel, water activity and of course have a bar nearby. Any suggestions. Thanks. Trying to please three women is going to be a hard thing to do…need some help.

Just returned from GC. We did the stingray/rum point beach excursion thru the ship. It was amazing! The rays were incredible and then we went to rum point for a couple of hours. It was beautiful! They have a bar there. You must try the Blue Iguana! It was wonderful:D The girls can snorkel with the rays and at rum point. Good Luck trying to please 3 women;)

Sparky2005, what ship/cruise line were you on? I can't find anything that goes to RumPoint on Royal Caribbean?

We were on FOTS a month ago and we went with NativeWay Watersports, I can't recommend them enough. Long story short, we had a BLAST, we had access to a nice boat with a cooler for our drinks on it and free punch, we had a good chunk of time with the rays, a good chunk of time to snorkel off the boat in another area-very very cool, and another good chunk of time to chill at Rum Point, and lunch at RUm Point, which was DELICIOUS, was INCLUDED!

This tour was even cheaper than the ships tour that doesn't include Rum Point! Contact Sharon at Native Way via email at nativway@candw.ky

(the web address is up and down, this is it http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/ but it's down right now, she can probably mail you a brochure even tho the website is super cute and very informative.)

and you will NOT be sorry. You will have a BLAST :)

If you have any ?? about our tour, fire away :)

Enjoy Grand Cayman!

Archived