Help me plan my next cruise - Please

I am looking to book our November 2009 cruise over Thanksgiving week. Some of the prices have went up since I was looking over a week ago. If I book now and the prices drop - I can obviously get a decrease. But I am afraid they make keep going up.

In 11/07 we went on the Valor to Cayman Is, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel - loved the ship, loved the stops, decided to cruise again.

We are booked this Thanksgiving on the Freedom - Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama (8 nights).

Here is what is available Thanksgiving week of 2009:

Glory - Nassau, St Thomas, St Maartan - 3 sea days

Victory (out of San Juan) - San Juan, St Thomas, Dominican, Barbados, St Lucia, Antiqua, St Kitts - No sea days.

Valor - same itinerary as 2007, but we would certainly like to do this one again - 2 sea days

Miracle - 8 nights - St Kitts, St Lucia, St Martaan (4 sea days)

I have three boys, ages 11-4. What would you recommend?

thanks!

thanks!

I would do the Miracle because of the extra Sea Days and St. Lucia & St. Maarten was totally beautiful. I never been to St. Kitts.

As for the kids? They go where I go.

Fred

I am looking to book our November 2009 cruise over Thanksgiving week. Some of the prices have went up since I was looking over a week ago. If I book now and the prices drop - I can obviously get a decrease. But I am afraid they make keep going up.

In 11/07 we went on the Valor to Cayman Is, Roatan, Belize & Cozumel - loved the ship, loved the stops, decided to cruise again.

We are booked this Thanksgiving on the Freedom - Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama (8 nights).

Here is what is available Thanksgiving week of 2009:

Glory - Nassau, St Thomas, St Maartan - 3 sea days

Victory (out of San Juan) - San Juan, St Thomas, Dominican, Barbados, St Lucia, Antiqua, St Kitts - No sea days.

Valor - same itinerary as 2007, but we would certainly like to do this one again - 2 sea days

thanks!

Three young boys and yourself on a cruise? Go with what has worked before. Hit another guarenteed home run: Valor.

Miracle is wear I am leaning as we have obiviously not been to the Eastern side. How is the ship for kids? Mini golf? Great slide?

But the Valor would be great again - Honduras was my favorite and I would like to see the beaches in Belize. We cave-tubed last time and loved that.

Sorry, to clarify, it would be my dh, 3 boys, myself and most likely my "young and active" mom who would be 59 at the time.

I always try to cruise to new places and also places I really enjoyed the most because of the beautiful beachs and that would be on the Miracle tour.

Fred

Thanks Fred - your were dead on in describing the Valor prior to our first cruise- so I value your opinion! And can't wait to read all about the Freedom!

Archived