Sea Grape or Royal Palm Beach

Jiffymom

I just read a post about Royal Palm Beach. Where is it located on 7 mile. I have been to Sea Grape several times and love it but I am willing to go some where else as long as the beach and water toys are just as nice. Any one have any ideas? Do you just take a taxi and rent chairs when you get there. Maybe less crowded than Sea Grape but love the drinks. A hard decision. Help

I was at Royal Palms about 2 weeks ago. My family liked it. Itw as $4pp from the pier, about a 10 minute drive. You can rent chairs for $5 each, $10 for umbrellas. They did have watersports right there, not sure about all of the options, but there were waverunners and kayaks that I saw. The beach was good, food and drink right there.

While we were there I woudl say it was a manageable crowd, but it is not like you hav ethe beach to yourself. However, if you feel that you do not need a chair and can just sit on a towel, simply walk 5 minutes to the right (facing the water) and the beach becomes very empty. You are still also within walking distance to food/drinks/restrooms/showers/watersports.

I don't think they rented snorkel equipment, but not sure.

Archived