How early do you have to book.

Deno1

We normally book our next cruise while on the ship. This year our vacation is in early May. We want to cruise Alaska in 2009, I started researching the Alaska options - but I am amazed that so many of the weeks that we can go are already pretty much booked. All of May and June. No Jr Suites, No 3 person cabins at all.

So how early are you booking - we may have to skip Alaska until 2010.

Thanks

• Administrators
We normally book our next cruise while on the ship. This year our vacation is in early May. We want to cruise Alaska in 2009, I started researching the Alaska options - but I am amazed that so many of the weeks that we can go are already pretty much booked. All of May and June. No Jr Suites, No 3 person cabins at all.

So how early are you booking - we may have to skip Alaska until 2010.

Thanks

What cruiseline are you looking at for Alaska in '09? Most of them haven't published their '09 schedules yet. Carnival has, and I think Regent and maybe one other luxury line. I don't think HAL, Princess, RCCL, or NCL have published yet.

Michell is right - it's too early to even see what most cruiselines have planned for Alaska for 2009.

It looks like you want to cruise with RCI. They should have their schedule available in April, as they have the past few years.

Archived