Getting free onboard credit?

gill_boo

You dont really get "free onboard credit" unless you book it that way, or sometimes a TA may offer it as incentive.

Most here will keep track of the price of the cruise, and if it goes down, they will call Carnival and see if they can get a refund, onboard credit, or an upgrade.

If you book through a TA, the TA may or may not reprice, or there may be a fee for the reprice.

The closer in to your sailing, the less likely it is to get a refund, but you may get an upgrade or onboard credit for the difference in fare.

When we booked our cruise NCL had a sale that you got $100 on board credit per cabin... of course the price was higher than the price we already were getting, my travel agent was able to work it out to where they honored our original price AND gave us the $100 on board credit.. yay :)

Some cruiselines have sales, like isnt Carnival having one right now where each cabin gets $100 credit? Also some ships give you credit on your next cruise if you book it on your current cruise...

We own Carnival stock (usually good for $50-$250), book as a group when we can (TA gives usually $100), and use Future cruise credits when we sail with Princess ($usually $100)....also, if you gamble you can get some cash back from the Ocean Players Club. On my upcoming Panama cruise, I have $700 OBC waiting for me using these suggestions....yepee!!!!!!:)

Archived