Any problems with Aloha deck on Coral?

Lohe

We are considering balcony cabins on the Aloha deck of the Coral Princess. Are there any problems with noise from the Lido deck above (pool, bar, lotus spa)? Also are the balconies on Aloha open on top or do they have 'roofs'?

We are considering balcony cabins on the Aloha deck of the Coral Princess. Are there any problems with noise from the Lido deck above (pool, bar, lotus spa)? Also are the balconies on Aloha open on top or do they have 'roofs'?
We had an Aloha deck cabin on the Island Princess (Coral's sister ship) and it was great. Only noise was one time the whole 7 day cruise - somebody dragged a chair or table chattering across the deck above.

There is an overhang that keeps one from the elements. It rained while we were glacier watching and we stayed dry. The overhang made some panorama pictures a little harder to take, but not impossible.

I would book it again.

We too were on Aloha Deck on the Coral (A525), Panama Canal Cruise. It was great - no noise from above at all, nice and high for good views. The balcony is covered but that's not really a problem. We took some good photos from it.

We were on the Aloha deck - A528 on the Coral. I am a light sleeper and couple of times I would hear a bang from above in the early morning and my husband didn't hear a thing. The balcony was covered so it was great.

My sister and mother were in A420 near the elevator and didn't hear a thing. Their balcony was not covered.

Archived