Zip Lines

In Labadee I believe it is about $80. Check your shore excursion list for your sailing but that is the price on mine trip (Mariner 3/9). Max weight is 250. That is pretty consistent on a lot of them.

The weight limit has a bottom limit too. Or maybe, better stated, an age or height minimum. Children below a certain age cannot use the zipline. The price is about $80.00 as was stated above and that is for only one ride down the zipline. The required practice session at the much shorter practice zipline is also included in the price. Transportation up the mountain on a camouflage-painted jeep is also included in the price.

I haven't done this ride, but it looks like so much fun. I sat on a beach near the landing watching folks come down and they looked to be having a fabulous time. There are three wires, so folks come down almost three at a time one on each wire. The wire first travels over trees, but then you go out over the ocean. It must be an incredible thrill.

Archived