Rhino Rider Adventure

eaglecmd

I was going to book the rhino riders but instead booked through st. marteen excursions the small 2 man boat tour. It is 3 and half hours including transportation for 49 a person. Includes snorkeling equipment too. Rhino wanted 69 plus transportation and less time. I am sure it will be fun. ENJOY

I was going to book the rhino riders but instead booked through st. marteen excursions the small 2 man boat tour. It is 3 and half hours including transportation for 49 a person. Includes snorkeling equipment too. Rhino wanted 69 plus transportation and less time. I am sure it will be fun. ENJOY

renze, I've been researching this excursion for a while. It looks like a fun one. So have you done it with St. Maarteen Excursions? I'd consider to go with them. Only two weeks to go....

We did the Rhino riders and it was a blast! Didnt book through the boat, booked directly with company, cant remember their name though. Great time and have the price.

• 2 weeks later...

We booked this excursion through RC when our snorkeling trip was canceled. It was a lot of fun and definitely worth the money. You get a lot of time to ride on the Rhino Riders. The beach (Happy Bay) was really nice but we ended up being there during a rainshower. We just snorkeled (decent, but not the best I've done) while we were there. You will have to be a strong swimmer to reach the area where the fish are - it took me about 5-10 minutes to get there with fins and I am a strong swimmer.

My only advice is to be careful while you are on the boats. Don't drive too fast when you're going over big waves and keep a good distance from the other boats.

It was definitely a thrill ride and the beach would have probably been even more enjoyable on a clear day. It's also a nice way to see the island as you travel pretty far.

On the RC web site it states one must be 18 to drive the rhino rider. Does anyone know if this holds true for the Aqua Safari with St. maarten excursions? My son is 17 and has a drivers licsense. I've emailed to find out, but curious if anyone knows.

Thanks.

We booked it and have a 16 yr old driving one. I never mentioned anything. He is getting a fake I.D. saying he is 18 in case. You can always slip them a 20 and I am sure they will accept.

Well, that's really special.

gary

We booked this excursion through RC when our snorkeling trip was canceled. It was a lot of fun and definitely worth the money. You get a lot of time to ride on the Rhino Riders. The beach (Happy Bay) was really nice but we ended up being there during a rainshower. .

Can I ask how busy the beach gets? Our main priority is to spend some time on a beach, and we were thinking perhaps a trip like this would get us away from the crowds a bit? Or do hundreds of people end up at this bay on trips anyway?

• 4 years later...

My husband doesn't want to go snorkeling, but l really want to do a Rhino ridder excursion. Neither of us have a license(we both have a head injury), however l am sure my hsband is capable of driving the boat. Do they require a drivers license?

Archived