How I can I share bed with dh in room for 4?

Question - Can you have your room steward configure your room for 3 although there are 4 in the room? REason I ask is so I can share a bed with my dh. :eek: No, not for any hanky panky - your dirty minded people. I just love to have lots of room, so I invade my dh's half of the bed and kind of sleep sideways.

My oldest son will be staying with my dad and step mom. So that leaves the other two in our room with dh and me. I would like to have the bottom beds pushed together and one upper down. Then my youngest can either sleep with his brother in the bunk (they are both small and sleep in balls anyway) or at the end of our bed.

Or, can they push the bottom beds together and still have two bunks down? Then obviously during the day the bunks would be tucked away.

thanks!

If you have a sofa in your cabin your room steward can bring in bedding and one can sleep there. Maybe carry on a blow up twin bed to use in the evenings and store it in the upper during the day.

If you have a sofa in your cabin your room steward can bring in bedding and one can sleep there. Maybe carry on a blow up twin bed to use in the evenings and store it in the upper during the day.

We have an inside room, so no sofa. Otherwise I would tuck them both into the sofa.

It can be done. Our friend had four kids last cruise and had four(2 adults, 2 kids) in one cabin and two in the other. They pushed the bottom beds together and lowered the two uppers, I wish I had a picture. There was some issue with one of the ladders, but I don't remember how it was solved - it wouldn't clear the king bed.

We had an OV this last cruise and we had one king bed which they will give you if they see you are husband and wife more than likely and then they can pull down either one or two uppers. We had them pull down one upper which was at the foot of our bed and we had the king and it worked out perfectly. They will put the upper back up during the day its only down at night when it's time to go to sleep.

I just love to have lots of room, so I invade my dh's half of the bed and kind of sleep sideways.

There is a line in the middle that you are not suppose to pass, its no mans land if you pass that line :D

Fred

There is a line in the middle that you are not suppose to pass, its no mans land if you pass that line :D

Fred

Yes, my dh must love me dearly. Not only do I cross that I line - I lay perpendicular to that line. :D And I hog the blankets! :D And those Carnival bedding pieces....

We have done the 4 to a room several times - it is crowded but it is doable - dw & me on the bottom bed pushed together in the middle of the room , and 2 bunks over the top which go up during the day if you can get the kids (ours were teens the last time ) out of bed during the day so the steward can clean it up.

Archived