Booked with TA - when will it show up on Carnival.com

tatay

When you book with a TA, when will your information be available at carnival's website. Will it be after paying in full or right after putting in the deposit??:confused:

The best thing to do, especially with multiple bookings, is for you to get the booking # from your TA and then you go to your profile and add the booking # into your profile. then you can click on my reservation and each booking.

My info shows up on Carnival after I registered the booking number. It does not show my stateroom even though it is on the booking confirmation. I asked the TA and she said Carnival said it would show up after I made the final payment.

I did do the thing where you try to buy something from the carnival website (like flowers, etc) and put in booking number and room number and it was the number that came up, so it is right.

My info shows up on Carnival after I registered the booking number. It does not show my stateroom even though it is on the booking confirmation. I asked the TA and she said Carnival said it would show up after I made the final payment.

I did do the thing where you try to buy something from the carnival website (like flowers, etc) and put in booking number and room number and it was the number that came up, so it is right.

If you booked a specific cabin, it should show up. What does it show TBA? Is it a group cruise?

Are you sure you added it to your profile? I only added it to my reservation and didnt know to add it to my profile and then all my info magically appeared.

TA can give you the booking number right away as soon as you book (make the deposit)

Thanks, e-mailed my TA and she mailed back with out Confirmation / Booking number. I need it to link our dinner sitting arrangements with another family. Our reservation shows up now on Carnival's website. Thanks again to everyone.:)

That is not true ..

We have 2 cruises booked right now, 1 fully paid for and the other 1/2 paid for.

Both have specific cabins and both show up on Carnival web site.:) and have for every cruise when not paid for in full.

You need to do as suggested already and get a booking# and apply it to Carnival's website.

It should immediately show up as your cabin assignment and all appropriate info.

Something is not right on the other end otherwise.....

Your TA is NOT giving your the correct info.

We booked ours last week and when I put in our confirmation number my room is coming up as TBA. I have my room number written on the confirmation. We are going with 14 other couples and I do know that they are all linked together for dining and we have groups of adjoining rooms. I thought it was odd that our room number was not there. I just assumed it was because of the group booking. Our TA is also in this group and going with us.

Archived