If you're currently on a ship due in to Fla. please tell us what's going on out there

Mariner docked in Miami at 1:30 a.m. and we will begin debarkation about 7. Bussing to Port Canaveral, Miami Airport, Ft Lauderdale and Orlando. We have heard the cars parked at Radisson are okay.. we hope so! It was incredible sailing into Miami at midnight and the captain of this ship was amazing giving us updates etc. I understand that they are giving really low rates for the 5 day cruise starting tomorrow for late bookers and Of course you guys are getting perks! There will be buses at PC and airports to bring you here. sailing at 8p.m. as I understand it.

I'm on the Mariner for Sunday, October 3rd. I wonder if that means that we will also be sailing from Miami?

Lisa

Based on what we are hearing from this end I would say "yes".. power still not fully restored to Canaveral, channel buoys out of place and the port has to be checked to sand shifting etc like it did during Frances.. conditions are not as bad as they were with Frances but not good and that's just 5 days. They may sail from Miami and return to Canaveral but they will bus you down here.. stay in very very close contact with RCI and your travel agent!

Archived