I want to try something new

Deefar

I have cruised twice with Carnival and now I would like to try a different cruiseline. My husband and I are easy people to please and are just looking for a good relaxing cruise vacation. What would be a good ship to cruise on for a NCL newbie? We like the Caribbean cruises or possibly the Mexican ones for either 5 or 7 nights, leaning towards the 7 night cruises for Jan., 2009. I am open to all suggestion so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

So far the Pearl is our favorite. But we haven't had a bad cruise yet. If the ship is important to you, I would pick the Pearl. If the itinerary is important, pick whichever suits you best. If you sail in the summer, you can take the Spirit out of NY.

Our first cruise was on the NCL Sun and we loved it. We have cruised twice after that with Royal Caribbean and fell in love with the Navigator because of the promenade in the middle of the ship. But, this time we wanted to try NCL again because we saw the Pearl and just loved what we were reading on the website. So I guess I can let you know after we come back from our cruise, but if you pick the Navigator, Freedom or Liberty with Royal, you cant go wrong, beautiful ships! :)

Archived