Chankanaab Park

Jeffski

I'm not going to book this in advance but we are going to go here next week. Couple questions:

How do we get there when we get off the ship? Grab a cab?

How much does it cost to swim with the dolphins? Should we make a reservation for that?

Can you swim in the ocean here?

Thanks

progress.gifedit.gif

I'm not going to book this in advance but we are going to go here next week. Couple questions:

Yep, that's how to get there. Agree to the fare before you get in the vehicle and try to have exact change.

Yes, definitely.

How much does it cost to swim with the dolphins? Should we make a reservation for that?

Thanks

progress.gifedit.gif

Like Bruce said, just grab a cab. You can go to their website and maybe find the cost for the dolphins and you can go to www.cozumelinsider.com for $2 off coupons and more info.

Call or send email direct. Yes you need reservations especially on a day when the ships are in port. The cruise line books most of the times available. I was not able to book thru the ship They said they had no reservations left, but I did get a time slot going direct. DolphinDiscovery.com

I also booked direct through Dolphin Discovery and did the Royal Swim which I would say is amazing and absolutely worth it! Best to book in advance, so ASAP if you want a dolphin swim. But the park itself is very beautiful and we had a lot of fun there after our dolphin swim. If 4 or more book a dolphin swim in your group you also get free taxi vouchers once you arrive to the park, it's all outlined on Dolphin Discovery's website if you book through them. Oh, and anyone booked for a dolphin program also doesn't have to pay extra for entry into the park, it's all included.

Archived