Turkish Visa

DP

Thank you very much indeed for replying at all.:)

Was any additional paperwork needed or did you just go into the port, hand over your passport, pay 15 euros and they stamped your passport with a visa!?

Many thanks for your help. If you are still in Spain I hope the weather is better there than it is in the UK!

Sue

Thank you very much indeed for replying at all.:)

Was any additional paperwork needed or did you just go into the port, hand over your passport, pay 15 euros and they stamped your passport with a visa!?

Many thanks for your help. If you are still in Spain I hope the weather is better there than it is in the UK!

Sue

Back from Spain (nearly a week already...... my husband said today, why don't you go again?). I would, but our Legend crossing is just around the corner and I do need to do some things here!

We went just into the port, the office wasn't open, but the Police told us that the man would be back soon in his office and we got a very nice sticker in our passports.

Marja

Back from Spain (nearly a week already...... my husband said today, why don't you go again?). I would, but our Legend crossing is just around the corner and I do need to do some things here!

We went just into the port, the office wasn't open, but the Police told us that the man would be back soon in his office and we got a very nice sticker in our passports.

Marja

Thank you very much - I hope it will be as easy for us. Very useful to know how it all works.

Hope you enjoy your upcoming Legend crossing.:)

Sue

Thank you for that information, Marja. That's really helpful

Hopefully we will be able to buy one either at the port of Fethyie or Kusadasi for $20 or £10 or 15 euros!

Jane, thanks also for contacting tourist information in Fethyie on our behalf - I'm sure it will help a lot of people if we can get a definitive answer here.:)

Marja, was Seabourn happy to give you your passport back during the cruise to enable you to get your own visa in Bodrum??!

Strange Seabourn does not encourage us to get visas before Istanbul :confused:

Archived