Best Western Collins Avenue

riddle

We have a reservation at the Best Western on Collins Avenue (4000 block) in Miami beach pre cruise. We "think" we stayed at this hotel several years ago when we took our first cruise on the Sun. However, now I am not sure if this is the same hotel. It is oceanfront and the boardwalk is behind the hotel. Can anyone tell me if this has always been the Best Western and if it is an ok hotel? Thanks

We have a reservation at the Best Western on Collins Avenue (4000 block) in Miami beach pre cruise. We "think" we stayed at this hotel several years ago when we took our first cruise on the Sun. However, now I am not sure if this is the same hotel. It is oceanfront and the boardwalk is behind the hotel. Can anyone tell me if this has always been the Best Western and if it is an ok hotel? Thanks

I don't know about the hotel itself but you aren't really walkable to anything because traffic is so heavy in the area.

Did you try calling them and asking the hotel? There is a Courtyard By Marriott, The Deauville Resort, Ramada, and the old Wyndham (can't remember what it is now) right in that area.

The Best Western South Beach used to be at Washington and 11th - That hotel is now the Bel Aire South Beach. Best Western moved its franchise to the Collins Avenue location. We stayed at the Bel Aire (booked it when it was a Best Western) - it was okay, not great but fine for a night's stay. The Collins Avenue location is new for Best Western.

Archived