Carnival Supper Club

dancing

Worth every penny. It was some of the best food I have ever tasted....and you will never eat as well as this at any restaurant for $30. We have booked 2 reservations at David's for our Pride cruise in March:D ;)

215.jpg

214.jpg

216.jpg

Does anyone know if you can look at the week's menus when you board to try to figure out which night you would like to go to the supper club? thanks..

I've never asked to see the week's menus, but I would think if you asked the Maitre De you could do that.

The Supper Club is great. We go everytime we're on a ship that has one.

Worth every penny. It was some of the best food I have ever tasted....and you will never eat as well as this at any restaurant for $30. We have booked 2 reservations at David's for our Pride cruise in March:D ;)

Great BIG YUMMIES!

Do you remember which items these were?

Does anyone know if you can look at the week's menus when you board to try to figure out which night you would like to go to the supper club? thanks..

They go in the order as on this link and the menus are the most recent I've seen. I saved that link.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

He's also got drink menus and breakfast menus on his website.

Also, the rack of lamb on the first night's dinner is excellent. Don't order a steak in any cruise ship dining room. They're awful. Only get them at Supper Clubs.

Day 2 is lobster so I won't go to Supper Club that night.

That leaves day 3 for me at harrys.

Great BIG YUMMIES!

Do you remember which items these were?

Oh yes....Tee Hee...how can one forget the things that are most important!:D :rolleyes:

Lobster of course...one pound tail if I am not mistaken

Surf and Turf...Lobster, filet, pumpkin raviolli, zuchinni wrapped in filo pastry.

Chocolate Trio

:eek: OMG my mouth is watering! LOL

On our last couple Carnival cruises, the week's dining room menus were available for review at the supper club reservations desk, just for this reason ;)

They go in the order as on this link and the menus are the most recent I've seen. I saved that link.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

He's also got drink menus and breakfast menus on his website.

Also, the rack of lamb on the first night's dinner is excellent. Don't order a steak in any cruise ship dining room. They're awful. Only get them at Supper Clubs.

Day 2 is lobster so I won't go to Supper Club that night.

That leaves day 3 for me at harrys.

Wow, thanks for making these menus available Lj.. They are one of the best, and most legible; easy to navigate collections that I've seen in one place so far! :) Problem is, now I'm hungry, and I just had breakfast! :o

Has anyone had the dover sole? If so, do they filet it tableside? Dover sole, along with any duck, are my guidelines to establishing the quality of the eating establishment.

:rolleyes:

My guidelines are ambiance; presentation, quality and taste of the food; regardless of what is listed on the menu..

:rolleyes:

My guidelines are ambiance; presentation, quality and taste of the food; regardless of what is listed on the menu..

Well, from the pictures, presentation is 2 star at best. Hopefully taste and ambiance can make up the difference.

Well, from the pictures, presentation is 2 star at best. Hopefully taste and ambiance can make up the difference.

I'm from NYC and have eaten at very upscale dining establishments and I equate the supper clubs to that. Hardly 2 star. :rolleyes: Much closer to 5 IMO in every way. Food, service, presentation and ambiance. The whole staff bent over backwards for us. It seems like you pretty much have your mind made up that it won't be good.

Archived