San Pedro Hotels through Priceline

jst4fun715

Can you do priceline if you have 4 people that need the room?

Priceline books only for 2 people occupancy. You'd have to use Hotwire to ensure a room for 4 people. It is usually not a problem with Priceline, but you can either be a) charged for the extra people when you arrive or b) be given a room with a single bed (twin, queen, king). Hotels usually cater to requests, but since you have a discounted room, your requests are of lower priority than those who booked at full price.

I took your advice and selected a 3 star hotel in San Pedro for $65 and got the Crowne Plaza - yippee!! We are arriving the day prior to the cruise and around 11AM. I thought of renting a car at LAX and I see there is an Enterprise in San Pedro. Has anyone ever done that? And, do you think the Crowne Plaza would shuttle us since we only paid $81.80 for the room? Although I would be more than happy to pay for the shuttle.quote]

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza last Friday night before our Golden Princess cruise. We payed $96 on priceline and had no problem taking the free shuttle to the port. They start at 10:30 and just continue back and forth, about a 5-10 minute trip. We had their breakfast buffet for $9.95 each before leaving, but there are some places you can walk to that have breakfast as well. There is also a Von's supermarket and a CVS within a 10 minute walk.

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza last Friday night before our Golden Princess cruise. We payed $96 on priceline and had no problem taking the free shuttle to the port. They start at 10:30 and just continue back and forth, about a 5-10 minute trip. We had their breakfast buffet for $9.95 each before leaving, but there are some places you can walk to that have breakfast as well. There is also a Von's supermarket and a CVS within a 10 minute walk.

Thanks, this is good to know. Now I'll just have to figure a way of getting back to LA.

Archived