Civitaveccia to Rome Airport

betzjohn

I don't know how much X charges but I can tell you that we hired a private limo for the two of us; transfer from hotel in Rome to Port and back was 220 Euros.

Kathy:)

We had an active roll call, I chartered a bus for about 35 or 40 of us from Italbus. It wound up being about $35 per person if I recall correctly and the company was super, can't recommend them highly enough. The driver chased me down and returned the pashmina I'd left on board, how's that for nice?

I can dig up the details if you need them. Have a great cruise, we sure did!

Remember that if you decide on the train, you have to struggle with your luggage. Lot's of up and down stairs.

We are using Rome Cabs to get from the airport, to the port of Civitavecchia. Cost is $170 Euro for 6 persons. The more people you have, the less per person. Rome Cabs is also picking us up from the port and taking us to Rome, via a tour of countryside and Roma's main sites. ;)

We did the ship's transfer last year and it was hassle free. We were among the first vehicles to leave the dock and they delivered to your airline counter. Was great for us but would probably recommend a private driver if you have a group. Someone has to do the legwork if you use a driver. Have a great trip.

We did the ship's transfer last year and it was hassle free. We were among the first vehicles to leave the dock and they delivered to your airline counter. Was great for us but would probably recommend a private driver if you have a group. Someone has to do the legwork if you use a driver. Have a great trip.

Hi. Can you tell me approximately what time you got to the FCO airport after docking? Our ship docks at 5:00 a.m. and air departs at 10:10 and am wondering if it's realistic. Thanks

You can take the local train, very inexpensive. But, you have to carry your luggage up and down stairs. Not fun but pretty reasonable. We found the train information on line and used it to get from the airport to the ship terminal.

Hi. Can you tell me approximately what time you got to the FCO airport after docking? Our ship docks at 5:00 a.m. and air departs at 10:10 and am wondering if it's realistic. Thanks

Last summer it took 1 hour 15 minutes to get to FCO.

Archived