Hilton Vs. embassy in miami

acc82

So, I'm staying in miami the night before our cruise may.......i always stay the night before and i like to have shuttle service from the airport and to the port the next day since we don't rent a car and we fly down. I like my hotel to be nice, not ridiculously expensive. I stayed in the farfield inn miami doral last time i was in miami and wasn't terribly impressed. Plus, I'm reading the airport shuttle won't pick us up after 11 pm and our flight arrives at 11. If my hotel rate includes a shuttle, i don't want to pay for a taxi and I much prefer shuttle to taxi. so....I'm looking at the embassy suites miami airport and the hilton miami airport. they both have airport shuttle and they both have "cruise packages" where you pay a little more and they shuttlle you to the port. Has anyone stayed at either place before? what do you think? did ou use the cruise shuttle? I'm leaning more towards the embassy now. they're both about 150-200 range.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites. The hotel is pretty nice and of course the breakfast buffet and free drinks are good...but the location of that hotel is weird. Right next to (almost under) a highway. I would stay closer to the port the next time.

Archived