Transportation Rome to Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal

Has anyone transferred from a hotel in the city center of Rome to the cruise port (Civitavecchia)? Can you recommend a company since we do NOT want to go by train or a taxi? Thanks!

Try Rome Cabs. One of Stefano's drivers will pick you up in a Sedan (or van if you have more than 2 people). We used him last year and are using him again this year. He is also great for touring. We will do a 4 hour tour prior to being taken to Civitavecchia.

I also recommend Stafano of Rome Cabs. Used them last year for a couple of transfers & also several tours. I also have him booked for tours & transfers this year. Their web site is http//www.romecabs.com & their e-mail is romecabs@yahoo.com. Currently they are having computer problems with their booking form on the website, but if you e-mail Stefano he will respond promptly with a quote.

We're booked with Stefano to pick 13 of us up at two different hotels to go to the cruise ship. He was very professional in dealing with all of my emails with lots of changes in plans. Immediate response, can-do attitude. We booked with him based on many CC recommendations.

Dee 1161, we have been taken a European Cruise every year for the past 12 years. I have tried several limo services for transfers from the airport to Rome, from Rome to Civitavecchia and from Civitavecchia to the airport. I have tried Stefano, Odyssey tours and others. Most of them are pretty good. However “romeinlimo.com is the best.

Duman and Carlo are the owners and the drivers they use are awesome. They show up with jacket and tie in an air condition Mercedes. Vincenzo one of the drivers is probably the best I ever had. I was told that he has chamfered Giuliani when visiting Rome.

Jany is the person that takes the reservations. Her e mail is info@romeinlimo.com

The charge from the Rome hotel to the port is 170 euros. The transfer from the airport to the hotel in Rome is 70 euros.

Yannis

Has anyone transferred from a hotel in the city center of Rome to the cruise port (Civitavecchia)? Can you recommend a company since we do NOT want to go by train or a taxi? Thanks!

Worth asking in your roll call forum. We managed to rent a 50 seat bus (and filled 49 of them) by organizing a group for Rome to Civitvecchia. Worked out to E10 /ea with a big tip for the driver.

• 2 weeks later...
Worth asking in your roll call forum. We managed to rent a 50 seat bus (and filled 49 of them) by organizing a group for Rome to Civitvecchia. Worked out to E10 /ea with a big tip for the driver.

Who did you get your bus from - that sounds like an amazing deal !!

Archived