Captain Marvin's Fleet

ragoo5

We are going to be in Grand Cayman the end of November. There are 20 of us and we plan on going to Stingray and Kaibo with Captain Marvin. Can anyone tell me about the boats in their fleet. I have a list of specs from Marvins but that doesn't mean a lot to me. I just want to be sure I choose enough space to be comfortable but not too much. Thank you.

There should be plenty of space. We had 15-20 on our tour and we had no problem moving around. We exited the boat from the back (there is a ledge that runs the width of the boat, and a ladder that goes down into the water). I remember them telling us that there is a restroom in the front (must have been down the steps in the front-but I'm not for sure on it). Part of the boat is under a canopy, and part is open. It's really a nice set-up. We had a wonderful time with Captain Marvins. We'd use them again the next time we are there.

Thanks for the couple of responses in regards to Captain Marvin's fleet. I guess my question is, there are quite a few different boats that they use and I am trying to see what people know about the different boats by name. Captain Marvins has suggested Ms. Anna or Caymanite. Thanks again.

We were on the Miss Anna (I had to go back and look at our pics to figure out which one we were on). You will have plenty of room. We moved about freely, and had two guides on board also. Also, we were hoping our boat would be easy to get on and off of (and it was). I have arthritis in one knee and was surprised at how easy it was to climb on and off the boat.

You'll love the smaller boat and the individual service you will receive from CM's. While we were visiting Stingray City, there were a couple of boats that had to have had 100+ people on them.

Have a great time! :)

Archived