Who qualifies for military rates?

luvmy2kids

I know its active military and honorably discharged military, but do widows of honorably discharged military personnel also qualify? Thanks in advance.

No, the widow does not qualifiy, anyone with a DD-214 with 2+ years of service or was in some type of war duing his/her service.

Fred

The person that served in the Military must be with. There are sometimes in the year specials where the military person can book 3 rooms under the military price but the military person must be in one of the cabins. If retired they will take a photo of your retired military ID card. Make sure you white out you SS number.

Occasionally, but rarely, Carnival extends their military discount to anyone sharing the same booking number. Our PVP says that they only do that once or twice a year and you have to get lucky to catch it. My BIL gets military discount every time he and my sis cruises. Seems he was a clerk in the army 30 years ago. We got to use his military discount one time and we weren't in the same cabin. We did share a table, though. But it only happened once. It's worth asking your PVP if you're travelling with someone who gets it.

---Bruce

Archived