If you could ask ????

If you are in a suite you should get more perks like all other cruise lines. Alaskan amber on all your ships. A seperate phone number for passengers booked in suites for reservatins to spa and supper club and other concierge services.

because you have sailed on princess, you cld have gotten it IF it was applicable to the sailing. and, i don't think it ever was, love.

they have yet to show jimmy live.

bastards.

They did show James a couple times during my last cruise...I think it was a wrigley field (?) show. Of course...I could have done w/out them showing frickin Shrek every morning.

Why cant we all have the option of an "Open Bar Card"?

Becuase people would get too drunk, come back here and say the BTs were ripping them off ;):p

I would like to know why the drinking age once out of U.S. waters doesn't change to reflect most countries laws. (IE 18 to drink)

Maybe that is due to fact you youngsters haven't learned to hold your likker with out jumping overboard?:p :eek:

Maybe that is due to fact you youngsters haven't learned to hold your likker with out jumping overboard?:p :eek:

LMAO...lemme guess...you checked the profile for the age? (That was my first thought too so I had to check LOL.)

NOPE, didnt check, Didnt have to. Who else would want to know that?:D ;)

Well...there are those parents who own those really SuperDuperfantabulousresponsible 18 y/o and allow them to drank...becuase they are so responsible don'tchaknow. :p

Well...there are those parents who own those really SuperDuperfantabulousresponsible 18 y/o and allow them to drank...becuase they are so responsible don'tchaknow. :p

Well you got me there LOP.:D

But I have never met one of those when the parents are not around.;)

Muumuu here and I last used military rate without my husband in Jan 2006 on the Legend.

Silll wish I could get the discount. No I did not serve but we went through our own sacrifices. My husband was gone half of a lot of years. He jokes that he was gone so much that we need to take 10 years off our years married (41).

He just does not like to cruise as much as I do. Had plenty of time on ships of other kinds.

Past Passenger discounts across the family of cruise lines isn't my question...I want to know when they are going to combine the programs. You know, 2 sails on Carnival, 4 on Princess, 1 on Holland America = 7 sailings toward upper status.

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity do it. Makes me want to cruise those lines more because of the added bonus. (Which doesn't cost the cruise company anything significant, but can mean the difference between someone sailing their company's brand vs. someone elses.)

BTW, I'm guessing the previous poster isn't a military spouse anymore, because he treated her with the same kind of disregard. :rolleyes: My dad thought it was always easier to be off "hanging out" with his military buddies "shooting at stuff" and experience the adventure of feeling alive, rather than my mom who was back at home living in cramped military housing raising 4 kids on a low salary worrying every night if she was going to live the life of a single mom forever because officers came to her door to let her know her husband had been killed! Dramatic I know, but let's think of the hardships spouses face everyday when their partner is off fighting for the country. Both people deserve medals and discounts in my mind. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'm pretty sure you would agree too (I bet your ex-wife would also). :D Sorry to get off topic, but some people just don't get the idea of "partnership" in relationships.

One more thing, I really only like the seaside theatre at night when the pool is closed anyway. They can keep it off during the day for all I'm concerned, but others like it.

Now back to the important issues...our cruise questions for Mr. Cahill. ;)

Archived