Limo from ship to FLL?

mringenoldus

I hate to think about getting off the ship - I haven't even gotten on yet........

but I read that it cost another poster's group $9 pp to hire a limo. There will be 4 of us in our group.

Has anyone done this? We plan to use early disembarkation, so would we arrange for around 7AM? Does anyone recommend a specific company?

Thanks!

Maureen

Would love to know what company offered a limo for $9 pp...!!!! We just ordered a limo for 4 people... with taxes, tolls, port fee, and gratuity it came to $88.00 for our group.

After reading about the nightmares of trying to find an available taxi at the port at disembarking.... we decided it was worth the money to have our own limo ready and waiting for us.

Would love to know what company offered a limo for $9 pp...!!!! We just ordered a limo for 4 people... with taxes, tolls, port fee, and gratuity it came to $88.00 for our group.

After reading about the nightmares of trying to find an available taxi at the port at disembarking.... we decided it was worth the money to have our own limo ready and waiting for us.

I think this is the company for $9 pp:

http://www.oceanviewrickshaw.com/wynwood_shuttle.html

Ron

Archived