Carnival Having a Sale for 3rd/4th person

crusinmama06

Whenever I get a deal from a cruisline that offers special rates for kids (under 3rd/4th person rates) then I post them here.

This might help some of you...

Carnival's FUNTENNIAL Celebration is in full swing and we invite you to join us! We’re celebrating our anniversary of making cruising really FUN, with a month full of fabulous specials for our guests.

This week: We're featuring family-sized savings on staterooms. You’ll get up to $300* off selected sailings during the popular summer months, when you add 3rd and 4th guests to your stateroom.

This Family Values FUNTENNIAL offer is available from March 8th until March 14th. Book early for best price and availability.

To book your cruise, call your travel agent or 1-888-CARNIVAL

or visit carnival.com.

Thanks!!!

I have cruise fever and am seriously considering Carnival for next year. The Miracle does a 8-day sailing from NYC. Do you happen to know anything about this ship? Any idea how many kids to expect on an 8 day? I don't want to be overrun with kids but want to have enough kids onboard so my kids have friends to play with in Camp. :D

Whenever I get a deal from a cruisline that offers special rates for kids (under 3rd/4th person rates) then I post them here.

This might help some of you...

Carnival's FUNTENNIAL Celebration is in full swing and we invite you to join us! We’re celebrating our anniversary of making cruising really FUN, with a month full of fabulous specials for our guests.

This week: We're featuring family-sized savings on staterooms. You’ll get up to $300* off selected sailings during the popular summer months, when you add 3rd and 4th guests to your stateroom.

This Family Values FUNTENNIAL offer is available from March 8th until March 14th. Book early for best price and availability.

To book your cruise, call your travel agent or 1-888-CARNIVAL

or visit carnival.com.

HA! I keep trying to select a cruise and all I get back is:

spacer.gif Sorry cruise matching criteria on previous screen is currently unavailable. You can go back and select another cruise

Hmmm, I can see it. And I can book too

Try this link

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/Promos/funtennial/funtennial_offer.aspx

Darn Mozilla Web Browser! I got messed up ordeing my guavaberry liquer from St. martin because of the Mozilla web browser, too!!

Which sailings are offering the savings on the 3rd and 4th passenger? The sailing I looked at, the 3rd passenger was $530.....that's not a savings...!

I would hate to think of what they charge for the 3rd and 4th when there is NOT a sale!!!

Darn Mozilla Web Browser! I got messed up ordeing my guavaberry liquer from St. martin because of the Mozilla web browser, too!!

Which sailings are offering the savings on the 3rd and 4th passenger? The sailing I looked at, the 3rd passenger was $530.....that's not a savings...!

I would hate to think of what they charge for the 3rd and 4th when there is NOT a sale!!!

Okay....I took the promo code out and tried re booking, just to see what Carnival wanted full price....YIKES! :eek: that's a lot of money full fare!

Thanks!!!

I have cruise fever and am seriously considering Carnival for next year. The Miracle does a 8-day sailing from NYC. Do you happen to know anything about this ship? Any idea how many kids to expect on an 8 day? I don't want to be overrun with kids but want to have enough kids onboard so my kids have friends to play with in Camp. :D

We are booked on the RCL 9 night Explorer out of NJ March 27, 09. DD will be 8 and DS-10.

Not many kids posted on our roll call.

Archived