American Airlines Terminal San Juan Airport

Mark

Does anyone know if American Airlines has separate security lines and check in lines at San Juan International for 1st Class and Business Class Passengers? Also, is there an American Airlines Club Lounge there for 1st Class and Business Class passengers?

Please Advise

Thanks

Mark

I believe there is separate check in lines at the counter, but do not recall there being a separate security line. Last time we were there we left on a Friday and the lines were not too bad. Years ago we left on a weekend and the security lines were pretty long.

I know I've seen an Admiral's Club there, but don't know the rules on who can use it other than Admiral's Club members.

There is a separate security line, I've used it 3 times. As you're walking to the security line, it's the line all the way to the right, closest to the check in desks. The line goes straight and will bring you to the front where the screening goes on.

There's not always a need to use it, it depends on the time of day you go through.

There is an admiral's club. The other poster was correct, you don't get to use it for on a domestic business ticket. You either have to be a member, have an American Express Platinum card, or buy a one day pass.

Archived