Who knows where the least obstructed staterooms are on Emerald, Crown, Ruby??

Gypsea

Please let me know if you have stayed in these staterooms on any of these ships to determine the best ones. I know you may hate to divulge this closely guarded secret but I would really appreicate it.

If you have been in one that is 100% blocked that's important too. I sure don't want that one.

Thank you all in advance,

Rita

We had E632 on the Crown and the view was fantastic. The only problem was the noise coming from the Crown Grill galley just below. E633 would be the best one IMO and then the next best would be the cabin on either side.

Thank you. Those cabins do appear unobstructed on the deck plans.

Actually the E category is legally obstructed to the left and right on Crown but straight out I'm told the view is fine.

I was particularly curious about the ones near the smaller boats shown on the diagram. Of course, their location varies on several diagrams so I won't give numbers.

We had E632 on the Crown and the view was fantastic. The only problem was the noise coming from the Crown Grill galley just below. E633 would be the best one IMO and then the next best would be the cabin on either side.

Lauren,

We just booked my DD and BF into E631. Do you think it will have a view of the water?

Thanks

Barbara

Please let me know if you have stayed in these staterooms on any of these ships to determine the best ones. I know you may hate to divulge this closely guarded secret but I would really appreicate it.

If you have been in one that is 100% blocked that's important too. I sure don't want that one.

Thank you all in advance,

Rita

We stayed in E403 on the Crown in December. It is 100% unobstructed and a category "E" cabin. Absolutely fabulous location with a fantastic view. Would recommend this specific cabin or either one next door to this.

Archived