Cozumel--Senior Frog or Carlos n Charlies?

ToniH

Going on the Freedom April 12th and in Cozumel they have both. Loved CnC in Aruba 4 years ago, had the best time. But not sure which one to chose. Don't know if we have time for both. Need advice from those who have been.

Thanks

Toni, I was at CnC's in Feb, didn't quite make it upstairs to SF. Did not pay a cover charge. "The girls" took me there to sillybrate my 50th. By the time I was ready to laeve C's, I don't know if I could have climbed the stairs to SF.

dk

Warch for drinking scamming at CnC. :mad:

New Margaritaville in Coz is nice. :D

Brenda can you tell me about that. My 5 girlfriends are planning on going to C &C's on our girls cruise next month. They have been there several times w/ hubby's and I want to warn them if they need to watch out for anything.

I have been to C & C several years ago and I'm kinda like BTDT so I am probably either going to do the cooking class or just head to Paradise Beach.

We had a ball when we went to Magaritaville in Montego Bay so maybe we will go to Margaritaville instead.

Going on the Freedom April 12th and in Cozumel they have both. Loved CnC in Aruba 4 years ago, had the best time. But not sure which one to chose. Don't know if we have time for both. Need advice from those who have been.

Thanks

SF is right on top of CnC.....I always do CnC....SF is lame.........:D ;) :eek:

Toni, I was at CnC's in Feb, didn't quite make it upstairs to SF. Did not pay a cover charge. "The girls" took me there to sillybrate my 50th. By the time I was ready to laeve C's, I don't know if I could have climbed the stairs to SF.

dk

I didn't know CnC's was open 25 years ago.......:p :p :p

I'm surprised no one suggested it yet, but if you dock where we've docked in the past...you might want to make your last bar Fat Tuesdays...its right at the end of the dock and a great way to end your night of partying in Cozumel....and you're close enough to the boat that you won't worry about being far if the horn blows!

I'm surprised no one suggested it yet, but if you dock where we've docked in the past...you might want to make your last bar Fat Tuesdays...its right at the end of the dock and a great way to end your night of partying in Cozumel....and you're close enough to the boat that you won't worry about being far if the horn blows!

Spot on! I've had far more fun over the years (and less worry about getting back to the ship) at Fat Tuesdays than at either C&C or SF. We usually hold off on the "heavy lifting" until the end of whatever other activities we have and then head directly for Fat Tuesdays. It's too convenient to pass up.

It's a traditon that we ALWAYS go to Fat Tuesday's. I have a pina colada and my DH has a Corona and we people watch. In 15 trips to Coz we have only missed doing this one time and that was this past NY. DH was sick with respitory crud and hardly left the cabin the whole 5 days.

Hard Rock is right at Punta Langosta mall next door to CnC's and SF's, but is really small. Margarittaville is about 3 blocks from there (couldn't tell which direction, but if you face the boats, you go left. It is beautiful to sit out on the back deck and look at the ocean. You HAVE to get the guacamole. They make it at your table.

I was just their on Saturday and I had to convince my waiter at CnC's we ordered 2-for-1 drinks when he charged me for both. He ended up only charging for one. I prefer Senor Frogs, it is more spread out and I'm in love with the green "Senor Frog" frozen drink!

I went to Senor Frog in San Juan. Be careful. They don't list the drink prices on the menu and when you get the bill... we only had one drink and it was a dooozy. The food was really good though. I would go back for the food and either get water or soda. but the soda is expensive, too.

D

Archived