cruise documents and boarding pass

swain13

Coming up on 30 day marker for Carnival Liberty (4-12) and have not received our documents. Anybody have any ideas on when they should arrive. I'm waiting patiently, but come on, we're talking a month away, getting really excited!

We also are on the same cruise as you. I've read elsewhere on these boards that if you go to the Carnival web site and check your documents portion if it doesn't give you the option of edoc or snail mail, then they have been mailed. I checked last night and I wasn't getting the option anymore. I'm hoping they come before the weekend so I can do the doc dance. If for some reason you still get the option make sure you check regular snail mail. Hope this makes sense. See you on the cruise!! Happy cruising!

[if you go to the Carnival web site and check your documents portion quote]

Thanks for the tip. I found my all of my documents under the my documents portion. Beside our name was a button marked VIEW ( of all things!) It took about 3 minutes to load the PDF (even with Road Runner) Looks like I need to fill up the printer and print away. Look forward to seeing you on board!!

Hi, got my paper docs last week for my May 2th cruise. Origianally I chose edocs but could not print them after I downloaded them, so called Carnival and they switched me to paper docs. I was surprised to get them this early. Last cruise I got them the week before!!

Archived