Money for Camp?

Iannie

I was thinking that the things inside Camp Carnival other than Build a Bear where free? Is this not true?

I have seen people saying bring rolls of quarters, so I'm guessing the arcade is not free? or maybe the arcade is not in CC? This will really bum my ds out! and my pocket book.............

Can someone give me a heads up about this.

Thanks,

Andrea

I went to look at your other posts to see the age of your child and the ship. Your son is 6 and you'll be on Elation so you will not need to send him to Camp with extra money.

It's true that the arcade is a separate cost, BUT the arcade and AO on Elation are located in two different areas.

The arcade on Elation is tucked into a corner at the end of the hallway, up from Camp. They won't be going to the arcade.

All things in Camp (except Build A Buddy, it's up to $29.95 and the Late Night Slumber Party after 10pm, hourly fees apply) are free.

He will also have an all night party. $25 until 1am one night. It is different than the late night babysitting.

My kids went to the Late Night every Night but never made it past 10:30pm...lol. So we never had to pay any $25. We just had to pay the per hour fee.

DD is 10, and DS is 6. What kinds of things should i expect. My DD is very very shy. My DS is very outgoing. Just kind of nervous, bout my DD being by herself. Can you tell me what they will each be doing? We will be sailing on Elation 6/09/08.

Thank you for your help!!

DD is 10, and DS is 6. What kinds of things should i expect. My DD is very very shy. My DS is very outgoing. Just kind of nervous, bout my DD being by herself. Can you tell me what they will each be doing? We will be sailing on Elation 6/09/08.

Thank you for your help!!

Here is a link to the Camp Carnival schedules I have. This can be a guide to what each age group does. These are not carved in stone, but may give you a good insight to see what goes on.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

I guess for some reason I was thinking that the arcade was part of or inside Camp Carnival.

Thanks for the info. I guess a roll of quarters inside ds's Easter Basket would be fun!

Thanks Again,

Andrea

Archived