Suite Question

Hello-Kitty

If your talking about full suites, some can accommodate 3rd and 4th

persons and some only the 3rd person, and there is an incremental

charge per person that would depend on the length of cruise and

type of accommodation.

Lets say you book a suite (not a mini) can you put more that 2 people in there? And how oes tat work as price, do you pay the suie fare and does it cost each addtional person??

If you are asking if the first two passengers can book a suite and then add passengers to the suite at no charge? NO! There is a third and sometimes forth passenger rate (depending as some suites only sleep three) that is higher than other categories for adding additional passengers.

Oh yes i know the 3rd and 4th have to pay, but i didnt know if was the same price as 1st and 2nd?

My brother wants to book a suite and i was looking into this for him. I never had one or know what they look like.

Full suites are usually pretty spacious. It's the only way my DH and I will cruise so far because we love the extra space and living room area, etc. for relaxing (they're also supposed to be quieter than other cabins). The bathrooms are also much larger. The third and fourth persons do not pay the same price as the 1st/2nd, but usually pay much less. On our previous cruise, on RCCL, the third person would have paid about a third of the 1st/2nd per person price. But it varies so much that you'd have to check the particular cruiseline/itinerary/date that you're interested in.

Full suites are usually pretty spacious. It's the only way my DH and I will cruise so far because we love the extra space and living room area, etc. for relaxing (they're also supposed to be quieter than other cabins). The bathrooms are also much larger. The third and fourth persons do not pay the same price as the 1st/2nd, but usually pay much less. On our previous cruise, on RCCL, the third person would have paid about a third of the 1st/2nd per person price. But it varies so much that you'd have to check the particular cruiseline/itinerary/date that you're interested in.

thank you that answers my question:)

With a suite, just because it is large does not guarrentee that you can put in 3 or 4 people. Have to look at deck plan and look for the icons that tell you if 3rd or 4th can be put in room.

Seems strange, but there are more inside cabins that take 4 people than suites that take 4 people.

Archived