Eli or land tour?

missmissypie068

Hey Y'all! I need some advice........I was thinking we'd hire a taxi and see some of the historical sights and hit a beach on Antigua. The views from someplaces on the island, like the interpretive center look great. THEN, I started reading about Eli.........and even though we're doing lots of water activities on the other islands, I'm thinking his tour would top doing the land stuff on the island. What do y'all think????? Will I miss out by skipping the land sights or miss out by skipping Eli???? Thanks for your help!!! :)

[quote name='missmissypie068']Hey Y'all! I need some advice........I was thinking we'd hire a taxi and see some of the historical sights and hit a beach on Antigua. The views from someplaces on the island, like the interpretive center look great. THEN, I started reading about Eli.........and even though we're doing lots of water activities on the other islands, I'm thinking his tour would top doing the land stuff on the island. What do y'all think????? Will I miss out by skipping the land sights or miss out by skipping Eli???? Thanks for your help!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Nelson's Dockyard is interesting, and I'm sure you'd enjoy it, but Eli's is a pretty unique opportunity, as well as being a blast! I definitely go with Eli!

Archived