Girls Cruise / Boys Cruise

At least once a year...my S/O and I do a Boys Cruise (guys only) and a Girls Cruise (girls only) We get lots of questions about... "What about the girls ... guys ?" Not a big deal to us...we cruise a lot with each other. Are we nuts ?

Probably :D but who cares! HAVE FUN

Nope.

I enjoy doing something special with each my children. And when I do... I always remind them to rub it in their sibling's faces that they missed out. :D

But my wife and I try to do these types of individual things with the kids... although we generally limit it to a two or three day camping trip due to expense.

I don't think so. My first 3 were all girl cruises and had a great time. The last two have been couples cruises and I've found that I really enjoy these more.

Girls cruises seem to be much more about relaxing ~ laying around the pool all day have those DOD's (too many) :D and the couples cruises seem to be more about doing things like seeing the shows, excursions, etc...

Sounds great to me. I am planning a girls cruise in a few years (it's a big b-day and dinner won't cut it). As it is, I do a girls trip every year (tennis/beach resort). It is a great get-away.

I encourage my DH to do the same... but he only did it once... for a big b-day (and it was Amsterdam -- I definitely trust him -- I'm a good wife, right?)

This works for us and we will be married 20 years in May!

At least once a year...my S/O and I do a Boys Cruise (guys only) and a Girls Cruise (girls only) We get lots of questions about... "What about the girls ... guys ?" Not a big deal to us...we cruise a lot with each other. Are we nuts ?

Not Nuts at All. I just wouldn't advertise to too many people that you book the cruises through a Singles Tour Group. :)

Im sure the girl's motto is "What goes on, on the Carnival ship, STAYS on the Carnival ship". The Boy's motto is: "Please dont tell my wife"

dont i get in enough trouble on this site LOL!

Just go to Rosies website.. she has all girl cruises

LOL...

Ummm....thanks no. I prefer a girls cruise with girls that aren't strictly vegetarians. :D

Archived