Gem AC Penthouse

bigal119

Anyone got an pictures of the an AC Penthouse on the Gem? Or any comments they would like to make? Decided to treat ourselves to an upgrade so would like to know if it is going to be worth it.

we were on AC 9th deck in the very front --under the bridge in mid Jan--the balcony was oversized-large enough for 2 longe chairs 2 sit ups -a 2 seat couch and much more room beyond that-including shade and access to the sun--we were on the 10th floor on the Jewel which had smaller balcony space

Anyone got an pictures of the an AC Penthouse on the Gem? Or any comments they would like to make? Decided to treat ourselves to an upgrade so would like to know if it is going to be worth it.

Upgrade to an AC is always worth it.

What is your cabin number? You don't have to answer that.

Center cabins on the deck are always larger inside your suite...smaller on the balcony but well worth the inside space;)

Outside deck if wonderful.

Enjoy your cruise:)

In my signature below is a link to my Webshots. There are pictures of both configurations of AC's. These are of the Jewel but they will be the same except for colors and coffeemaker type.

PE

I remember when I asked you this question before my New Years Cruise on the Gem in cabin 10000 and your pics are exactly what the room looked like.....:D :D :D

Does anyone know if the Gem AC bed separates into twin beds? Thanks

No it is one big bed. But, if you really need to have separate beds they will remove the existing one and replace it with 2 smaller beds if you make the request prior to boarding. You should probably make the request a couple of weeks beforehand. Make your request to shipcoordinator"ship-name"@ncl.cpm.

PE

thanks for the nice photo's. I think I'm in Cat. AB, but would think it will look basically the same. Can't wait now, u got me really excitd.

The ABs are very different - two bedrooms, one being basically an inside cabin with it's own (standard) bathroom. The main bathroom is amazing!

thanks for the nice photo's. I think I'm in Cat. AB, but would think it will look basically the same. Can't wait now, u got me really excitd.

The AB Penthouse is MUCH larger. Check out these pictures to get a good idea of what one looks like on the Jewel/Gem/Jade/Pearl. You'll love the room! :D

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=76

• 1 year later...

Archived