Carnival just cancelled my snuba excursion

bamn

I just got an email from Carnival and they cancelled our snuba excursion we had booked for our cruise in two weeks. It was the only excursion we had booked for the trip and I was so looking forward to it. (this was something I had been wanting to try for years) No explanaition or anything, just a sorry. This will be our first cruise and we have limited tim in G.C. so I was thinking booking through Carnival would be better. Guess I was wrong. Hope this is not an indication of what the rest of the trip will be like.:(

Try this place, kirk sea tours it is 1 block from the cruise dock you can see the ships in the background in some of their photos. We were there two weeks ago and watched many people getting into the water as we ate lunch at hammerheads. Dont worry about non cruise excurisons they will get you back in time. If you can snuba with the sting rays. We swam with them and it was a blast.

http://www.kirkseatours.com/snuba.shtml

My brother has been to Grand Cayman several times, and recommended Ebanks. We did snuba in early February, but it was freaky that I felt like I needed more air than the regulator gave me. I don't know, that might be just my inexperience shining through. Anyway, we had thought about booking sea doos through Ebanks and going snorkeling at Stingray City and/or a shipwreck.

http://www.ebankswatersports.com

• 2 weeks later...
I just got an email from Carnival and they cancelled our snuba excursion we had booked for our cruise in two weeks. It was the only excursion we had booked for the trip and I was so looking forward to it. (this was something I had been wanting to try for years) No explanaition or anything, just a sorry. This will be our first cruise and we have limited tim in G.C. so I was thinking booking through Carnival would be better. Guess I was wrong. Hope this is not an indication of what the rest of the trip will be like.:(

Maybe they canceled it because there wasn't enough time

Bob

• 1 year later...

We are also looking to try Snuba next month on Grand Cayman perhaps at 7 Mile Beach. I have tried both links above but Kirks takes me nowhere and the other site mentions nothing about snuba. The only place I can find it is through Carnival Excursions and it's only offered 8:30-10:00 which would interfere with any other boat trips we want to take. Can anyone who has been there recently help me out?

We are also looking to try Snuba next month on Grand Cayman perhaps at 7 Mile Beach. I have tried both links above but Kirks takes me nowhere and the other site mentions nothing about snuba. The only place I can find it is through Carnival Excursions and it's only offered 8:30-10:00 which would interfere with any other boat trips we want to take. Can anyone who has been there recently help me out?

I hope you find a place. We did this in Cozumel, Mexico last December. My 13 year old son and I. We loved it! We want to to do suba to a shipwreak in Grand Cayman. This is through Carnival. I hope they don't cancel this!

Does anyone know if they have the underwater scooter/mini subs in Grand Cayman?

charley

I hope you find a place. We did this in Cozumel, Mexico last December. My 13 year old son and I. We loved it! We want to to do suba to a shipwreak in Grand Cayman. This is through Carnival. I hope they don't cancel this!

Does anyone know if they have the underwater scooter/mini subs in Grand Cayman?

charley

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000YkfO520lFjd7a6kuKcAXVcN:12hbioe0u?ProductCode=GCA2&DestinationCode=CARIB&sourcePage=shorexByTypePortDest&ActivityTypeId=6

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000YkfO520lFjd7a6kuKcAXVcN:12hbioe0u?ProductCode=GC14&DestinationCode=CARIB&sourcePage=shorexByTypePortDest&ActivityTypeId=6

Hope these help. I could only find the snuba at Cozumel.

Archived