Crown Plaza San Pedro Shutttle from Long Beach Airport.

Deborito

I'm sure this has been covered many times, but search is not working. My folks are staying at the Crown Plaza one night pre-cruise. I know that Crown Plaza has a shuttle to the pier. Do they have a shuttle that takes you from the Long Beach Airport to the hotel? Also how much does it cost to go from the pier to the Long Beach Airport after the cruise? Thanks for your help. Debbie

According to Louis at the concierge's desk at the Crowne Plaza, the hotel's shuttle does not have a permit to go anywhere in Long Beach. The hotel's shuttle will take guests to local San Pedro locations, including the San Pedro/L.A. Harbor cruise terminal.

It is about a $50 cab ride from the Long Beach Airport to the L.A. Harbor Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Pedro. And the same from the San Pedro/L.A. Harbor cruise terminal back to the airport. Remember, you can have four passengers I would think.

From the Carnival pier to Long Beach airport is $27.00, it's a set rate. We were just there in February. Much easier then LAX, IMHO, as we've done both. Coast Long Beach Hotel was nice....walking distance to the Pride, the did have a shuttle also......went to Queen Mary & just a short walk to the ship.

Sharon

My folks are staying and cruising out of San Pedro. What is the most inexpensive transportation from Long Beach airport to Crowne Plaza (before Cruise) and from San Pedro Pier to Long Beach Airport? (after Cruise). Debbie

• 1 month later...

Does super shuttle run from Long Beach airport to San Pedro? Does it run from San Pedro Pier to Long Beach AIrport. My Folks need to catch an 11:00 am flight to Seattle. Is it better to grab a cab? Debbie

Archived