Late Disembarkation

SantaAna,CA

Well I saw the thread for early embarkation so I thought I'd ask the opposite. I talked to a Silversea representative about this, but, has anyone ever done it? I'm staying in Barbados several days after I leave the Silver Shadow and Hilton's check-in is 3pm. Can you, for instance, stay in your cabin, have lunch, use the gym and disembark about 2 or so?

Jane

Hi SantaAna,

I am booked on Voyage 3830 from Barbados. (the voyage after yours) We are also staying at the Hilton. So our paths will cross.

You might want to take "late disembarkation". It's cost 100.00 but you can stay on the ship till as late as 5:00pm. Have lunch, use the gym, and enjoy the ship on your final day.

You'll enjoy this trip. I've done it twice before.

Regards,

ScottToronto

• 2 years later...

Hello, just making an enquiry.... am on Silverseas Whisper in April, not returning until late on disembarkation day, so how do you go about staying on board until early afternoon.

Never heard of it before, but always been on bigger ships.

Is it a great cruise experience?

Thanks

Holly

A lot depends on the port you're disembarking at. On Silver Spirit recently they kept the folks aboard till afternoon because the hotel that was to have the hospitality suite finked out at the last minute. That was Barbados. I wanted to leave our luggage aboard till @ noon in FLL, but was told that Customs requires all luggage to be off-loaded into the terminal when the ship docks. Our flight was not until 1700. Overall, there is no longer a late disembarkation program; nor is there an early embarkation program.

was told by silversea they have stopped selling this. i asked because prices are no longer online.

Quite right.It is only available as a loyalty bonus for Clients who had completed 250 days by the end of 2009.TA must make arrangements well in advance of sailing.

Archived