Johnny Rockets?

• 1 month later...

Yes it is per person even if you just sit there. They bring you out fries and onion rings right away and then you can order whatever you want. If you want to take out then you can have one fries/rings and one sandwich(burger).

I love Johnny Rockets on the ship. WE have them here at home but they are not the same, so much better on the ship.

Oreo cookie sundae for dessert is delicious, must save room for that. I finally tried the malt this time, it's good too but costs extra.

This sounds weird, but try a fried egg on your burger! It's tasty!

$3.95 is just the cover charge .. unless you have a C&A coupon which waives the cover charge .. burgers, fries, onion rings, etc are all free .. you have to pay extra for milkshakes and sodas

I've never been to one. Do you pay by the item or does the cover charge/C&A coupon cover all food and drinks are extra?

What is on their menu?

Yes it is per person even if you just sit there. They bring you out fries and onion rings right away and then you can order whatever you want. If you want to take out then you can have one fries/rings and one sandwich(burger).

In addition to the sandwich and side, you can also get a dessert with your to go order, Their apple pie ala mode is delicious.

I've never been to one. Do you pay by the item or does the cover charge/C&A coupon cover all food and drinks are extra?

What is on their menu?

$3.95 will cover the food. All drinks and shakes are extra.

Burgers, Chili Dogs, Fries, Onion Rings plus a few other items. The menu has been posted here from time to time. I'm sure somebody has one they can post.

Their apple pie ala mode is delicious.
I agree with those who've said that this is good. One formal night, we blew off dessert in the Main DR to go back to JR's and have the pie! Tuxes, formals and all.

I agree with those who've said that this is good. One formal night, we blew off dessert in the Main DR to go back to JR's and have the pie! Tuxes, formals and all.

Nothing like Johnny Rockets in a Tux...LOL

You know, I might just try that.

I can see it now. My wife takes 2 hours to get ready for the formal dinner, gown and all....and I take her to Johnny Rockets :eek:

Nothing like Johnny Rockets in a Tux...LOL

You know, I might just try that.

I can see it now. My wife takes 2 hours to get ready for the formal dinner, gown and all....and I take her to Johnny Rockets :eek:

It's worse. Actually there were 4 of us, and we got it takeout. So what you're picturing is a group of us in formal stuff walking around eating pie a la mode out of cups!:eek: Still one of the best desserts I've had on any cruise ship.:D

It's worse. Actually there were 4 of us, and we got it takeout. So what you're picturing is a group of us in formal stuff walking around eating pie a la mode out of cups!:eek: Still one of the best desserts I've had on any cruise ship.:D

Where's the ships photographer when you need him? What a visual...:D

The apple pie was the best dessert we experienced on NOS. We were really resistant to paying extra for a hamburger, but there were NO edible hamburgers on board- except for Johnny Rockets. Everything else was precooked and had been sitting for ages. Our friends told us about the apple pie so when we returned from a port one day at an odd time we broke down and went to JR.

We like johnny rockets but then we have a 12 yr old. We sat outside on the deck with jamaica to our left. Over indulged with the oreo sundae. Yummm. When we go on freedom next year, we plan to eat at portofino and send the kids to johnny rockets.

We like johnny rockets but then we have a 12 yr old. We sat outside on the deck with jamaica to our left. Over indulged with the oreo sundae. Yummm. When we go on freedom next year, we plan to eat at portofino and send the kids to johnny rockets.

Strange idea ??

Doesent your kids like good food. It is so greate to have a good meal together the hole family. In my oppinion this is what it`s all about

I noticed on the menu in the link that it said it was a room service Johnny Rockets menu for suite guests - can you still get JR as room service if your in a suite or has that stopped? the original post was from 2006.

Also, what is a Malt? :confused:

Strange idea ??

Doesent your kids like good food. It is so greate to have a good meal together the hole family. In my oppinion this is what it`s all about

Yes he does, however he has been to Portofino and would rather spend the evening with his cousins at JR. Seeing as he sees his cousins at most twice a year it would be nice for all of the kids to have a meal together and the adults, a wonderful meal that does not include the words....uh...I know....like I was gonna.....but then.....like no. Before you think we have raised morons...like no....:D they are all at least advanced, most gifted and likable etc. Apparently they are too cool for words. Looking forward to an adult conversation with my brother that I only see maybe twice a year. We have 6 more nights to spend together, dine together, and be together.

Archived