A Great Big THANK YOU!!

suzeqlts2

To the wonderful person who found my very expensive Nikkon camera and turned it in to the lost and found in San Diego on march 13th Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! The camrea could be replaced but the pictures of my family were so precious to me . who ever you are--THANK YOU again!!!

To the wonderful person who found my very expensive Nikkon camera and turned it in to the lost and found in San Diego on march 13th Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! The camrea could be replaced but the pictures of my family were so precious to me . who ever you are--THANK YOU again!!!

Just goes to show that there are still some honest folks out there. It really makes one feel good inside.

Tell us the story....where did you lose it? How do you know it was someone from this board? Great to hear of honest deeds.

I don't know it was anyone from the boards I was just posting everywhere I can think of just in case. We we getting off the Spirit in SD on thursday morning and somehow in the confusion I lost track (yes my bad) of my camera case. we didnt realize until we got to my nephews house in Mira Mesa where we stayed 3 days after the cruise that it was missing. I really had no hope but Eric my s.o called right away and asked if anyone turned it in . The lost and found was closed that day but they took my cell phone number and sais they would call the next day when it opened. believe me I had NO HOPE of ever seeing it again and was pretty depressed and disgusted with myself!! this was a brand new (at christmas) nikon dx slr camera with extra batteries and cards and I had over 560 pixs of my family on it . The camera could be replaced but believe me those pictures were priceless to me. Friday morning we were on our way to Disneyland when the phone rang and YES YES they had the camera there !!! That was one great honest person and they couldn't give me any information about who turned it in but GOD BLESS them!! happy ending indeed

That is awesome. Similar thing happened to me on the Inspiration back in Decemeber.

Was taking tons of pictures on sail away, headed back to the Serenity area to relax. Apparently, I left my camera in the Serenity area, didn't even notice it was missing until we arrived in Cozumel!!!

Went to the pursers desk and there it was waiting for me. So thankful!!!

You're a very lucky girl Suzeqlts2, I'm really happy for you. And, further, I applaud the person who found & returned your camera. Bravo! I wasn't so lucky last year...

I decided to treat myself to a new camera right before our Noordam cruise last October & bought a Pink Sony CyberShot DSCW-80. God I loved that camera. I took over 200 photos while on the Noordam, came home, downloaded everything to my computer, left my new camera on my computer desk, and went back to work on Monday November 5th.

2 weeks later I'm getting ready to go to Connecticut for Thanksgiving and go to get my camera and it wasn't there. Since it's just my SO & me living in the condo, and I knew he didn't steal it...it could only have been the cleaning service we employed, who shall go nameless. Except to say that it rhymes with "Very Wades".

My SO said I probably just put it somewhere else & forgot. Nope, it has never turned up. I turned the house upside down looking for it. Thank goodness I already downloaded the pics or I'd be doubly upset.

Because I needed a camera, for Christmas and then the New Year's Eve Majesty cruise, I bought myself a Christmas present & got another one...but the new one is Blue.

Archived