Dinner Time / Show Time

lizzybrog80

I will be a first-time cruiser next month, looking at Celebrity, Royal Carribean, or Carnival. I wonder: are there issues with dinner times overlapping with show times? I would definitely like to see a show or two, but don't know which dinner time to choose to make that an option... can you tell me if this becomes a problem in reality???

RCI (and I suspect the other cruise lines do the same) co-ordinates the show with dining times so that passengers can attend the evening shows. Generally passengers with late seating go to the early show and vice versa.

Kathy:)

I will be a first-time cruiser next month, looking at Celebrity, Royal Carribean, or Carnival. I wonder: are there issues with dinner times overlapping with show times? I would definitely like to see a show or two, but don't know which dinner time to choose to make that an option... can you tell me if this becomes a problem in reality???

You won't miss a show due to dinner...if you pick early seating you'll go to the later show and vice versa. Pretty much all shows go in 2's so no one misses out!

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived