Princess Stamps

SnorkelMoose

Someone mentioned the Princess stamps in another thread, so I thought I'd ask my question here instead of threadjacking. I understand that Princess distributes collectible travel stamps to commemorate your cruise. I just took my first Princess cruise in February, but did not receive a stamp. Now I am a Gold member (woo hoo!). Will I receive a travel stamp the next time I cruise? Should I have already received one for my first cruise? I'm a diehard scrapbooker, so the idea of having collectible stamps is exciting for me!

Thanks!!

Someone mentioned the Princess stamps in another thread, so I thought I'd ask my question here instead of threadjacking. I understand that Princess distributes collectible travel stamps to commemorate your cruise. I just took my first Princess cruise in February, but did not receive a stamp. Now I am a Gold member (woo hoo!). Will I receive a travel stamp the next time I cruise? Should I have already received one for my first cruise? I'm a diehard scrapbooker, so the idea of having collectible stamps is exciting for me!

Thanks!!

No on your first cruise you do not receive one but whren you sail the next time you will get one.

Marilyn

Thanks!!

On your next cruise, go and see the Captain Circle Rep. She will have a supply of the different Princess itinerary stamps and will be able to give you one from your 1st cruise. If for some reason she doesn't have one of your itinerary, she will have generic ones of a Princess ship and you can just write in the info yourself.

On your next cruise, go and see the Captain Circle Rep. She will have a supply of the different Princess itinerary stamps and will be able to give you one from your 1st cruise. If for some reason she doesn't have one of your itinerary, she will have generic ones of a Princess ship and you can just write in the info yourself.

Great information...thank you! I will definitely try this on my next cruise in October!

Your stamp will be waiting for you in your cabin when you arrive

Have not received one at all, much less having it waiting in the cabin...will have to see what happens next time...

Have not received one at all, much less having it waiting in the cabin...will have to see what happens next time...

Hmmm...didn't receive a passport, either...

As I suggested in an earlier post, go and see your Captain Circle Rep on your next cruise and she will give you all the stamps you are missing from previous cruises plus a passport.

Sometimes they're waiting in your cabin and sometimes they're not. Depends if your room steward puts them in your cabin or not.

Archived