Emerald Princess Baha 742 cat BE

catscruise

Last cabin on the hall. If anyone has stayed in this cabin your info will be appreciated. We're sailing from Venice in Sept and want to make sure this room doesn't have one of the "beams" I've read about in similar cabins on other Princess ships. Thanks.

Beams are only on the true aft of the ship, not the side. Being the last cabin, you will have a bulkhead wall to one side of your balcony instead of a partition. Not a problem, the bulkhead does not extend beyond your balcony railing, but it does extend further aft.

We are also booked in this cabin for upcoming October cruise. ( B742 )

Does anyone know if the balony is the same size or smaller since it's at the end of hall with the bulkhead on one side?

Thanks for the info. Hi-C

We stayed in room 749 which may be the same room only on the other side.

This was the best balcony were have had so far.

I was sooooo glad to see this response.... We booked B749 for our October cruise and looking at some photos, it was hard for me to see exactly where it was located with the different decks. Please, tell me more about the balcony is it a little larger than an average cabin on the Baja deck??? Any vents or bothersome noise???

I was sooooo glad to see this response.... We booked B749 for our October cruise and looking at some photos, it was hard for me to see exactly where it was located with the different decks. Please, tell me more about the balcony is it a little larger than an average cabin on the Baja deck??? Any vents or bothersome noise???

This is a corner room with a great balcony, with no beams ! During our cruise we didn't hear any noise, other than the water being churned up by the ship. As for the size of the balcony, I leaned over the railing to take a peek at the room next door and the size of the two balconies seemed to be the same, but the one next door had support beams running through it. Also, I gave our steward a few bucks and he borrowed a couple of reclining chairs form the pool area. Therfore, we ended up with 2 loungers, two chairs, and a small table on the balcony. This was a little crowded so we stacked whichever chairs we were not using.

b749 is a true aft facing balcony - balcony is a little wider and deeper at 11 ft. wide x 10 ft deep. I am not sure about B742 - it is the last cabin on the side - balcony next door is sized 9 ft. wide x 5 ft. deep. i think b742 is slightly wider due to it being last cabin on the side before the aft.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Bison & LuvTheGoodLife!!! We peeked in to this cabin on the CB last year and were hoping it was the same. The one we saw had the table, 2 chairs & 2 lounges....not sure if this is standard so appreciated your tip!;)

I can hardly wait until October & our turn on the Emerald!!!

Thank you Bison & LuvTheGoodLife!!! We peeked in to this cabin on the CB last year and were hoping it was the same. The one we saw had the table, 2 chairs & 2 lounges....not sure if this is standard so appreciated your tip!;)

I can hardly wait until October & our turn on the Emerald!!!

Standard configuration is no loungers

Archived