All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Would anyone be able to please email me the Eastern compass and also possibly the Adventure Ocean if available?

We're looking to plan a Christmas cruise and FOS is looking like our best fit!

My email is akananook at me.com

THANKS in advance!! :)

DTaylor52 at gmail dot com didn't get one. Would you try again?

Now see if it sent.......

When I went to send the email again, and started typing your email address, my computer recognized your address, and it popped up......like it recognized it. Let's see if try #2 works.

Fran

Now see if it sent.......

When I went to send the email again, and started typing your email address, my computer recognized your address, and it popped up......like it recognized it. Let's see if try #2 works.

Fran

Hi tchrmom, if you wouldn't mind could you send me the compasses too. dsharp at triad dot rr dot com. Thanks. Loved your review!

Hi there...Mine hasnt come yet either...

My email address is b (l =this is a lowercase L)p e r r y 1 8 @ yahoo.com

blperry18@yahoo.com

Thanks again!!

Brigitte

Hi tchrmom, if you wouldn't mind could you send me the compasses too. dsharp at triad dot rr dot com. Thanks. Loved your review!

Done!

If you scanned in the compass, why not upload it to something like photobucket and post the link and then everyone can view it without giving out email addresses and cluttering up this thread.

Because most of the time the uploads on sites like photobucket, wbshots, smugmug..ect.. do not give you a clear full size printable copy of the compass. If you are able to print it, most of the time it is too small or not clear enough to read.

Many people, like myself, are avid planners. We like to have everything arranged ahead of time, like in room babysitting, so that we can relax and get the most out of our vacations.

Because most of the time the uploads on sites like photobucket, wbshots, smugmug..ect.. do not give you a clear full size printable copy of the compass. If you are able to print it, most of the time it is too small or not clear enough to read.

Many people, like myself, are avid planners. We like to have everything arranged ahead of time, like in room babysitting, so that we can relax and get the most out of our vacations.

That has always been my trouble with those.........I thought it was just me, not knowing how to properly print!

Saw you lived in Nashville! DH and I went to school there! Recently went back this spring .(DD qualified for regional competition for gymnastics) WOW! Has it ever changed!!!!

Done!

Hi Tchrmom, sorry but I checked my email and junk mail and I didn't receive them. Could you please please try again? I really appreciate it.

dsharp at triad dot rr.com no e on sharp

Edited by CruiseLover15

Hi Tchrmom, sorry but I checked my email and junk mail and I didn't receive them. Could you please please try again? I really appreciate it.

Tchrmom...Thanks for thinking of all us future cruisers. Could I get you to send me a copy as well? Thanks. email sns101098@aol.com

Fran, could you please send these as well to seaside8 at comcast dot net. Many thanks!

On their way.......

Fran

CruiseLover........I had my husband double check the address after I typed it in.......hopefully it will get there.

Fran,

I love living in Nashville! In the short time I have lived here the changes are amazing. It is so much more than people think. We have a brand new symphony hall, an incredible art museum, ballet, every kind of music club you can imagine, a great zoo, a science museum, broadway shows, ect... There is so much to see and do. Many people think of Nashville in the way you see in an old country music movie.

Does anyone know what night Italian night is on the eastern itinerary? We are going to go to Portofino's and I want to go on Italian night so we can swap Italian for Italian. Thanks in advance.

It is Friday night. The shrimp were amazing in the dining room. However, I would take Portofino over the dining room....love that place. I much prefer it over Chops.

Terry and Oconnoer10.........did you get yours? Did I miss anyone?????

Done! Let me know if there is a problem.....

Fran

Yes, I got it. Thank you so much. You are a life saver. My hubby thanks you too. Now we can plan better. YAY!!!!