Cozumel Perfume

nellie2407

This may not be the right place for this question...but I don't see where else it would work either so I apologize in advance. A few years back my mother went on a cruise and brought back a perfume called Cozumel...well I'm going in a few weeks and I would like to bring her some back. Does anyone know where they sell it? Is it on every street corner? Maybe even the ship? Anyone ever heard of it??

Thanks for the help!!

Molly

When we were in Cozumel last year, there were fewer places carrying the perfume; and those that did, did not have the selection of bottle styles we had found the year previously. Your best bet would be to go to the nicer stores. There is one store located on the corner in the town square (about 1 block off of the waterfront). The store is on the order of a small US department store with a perfume department. The nicer perfume specialty stores may have it, though I did not check them out it last year.

There are both mens and womens scents to this fragrance with different shell design bottles. I love the bottles even more than the fragrance. Last I knew there were two sizes, $25 and $40 USD.

Hope this helps.

Archived